Friday, June 5, 2009

Reunion time!

Tonight was Carl's 10 year class reunion. I was extremely excited about going due to the fact that I am like 8 months pregnant and feeling pretty much like a beached whale! But, it was an excuse to buy a new outfit, get my nails done, and cut my hair. Hey, I had to do something to make myself feel a little better! haha Anyway, it wasn't as bad as either of us thought and we had a good time visiting with people we hadn't seen in a while. We got to go to dinner with our good friends Travis and Shandar who we don't get to see much anymore, so over all a good night. We have birthing class at the hospital tomorrow ALL day long. We were suppose to go last week but Carl got sick, and is still battling a cold. Leave it to both of us to procrastinate and have to do the fast track class! It should be fun though, I am excited!


Alvin High School Class of 1999
Carl and I

Old friends!! Heather, Kat, and I



Here is a pic a took a couple of days ago. I am now 34 weeks and only about 6 weeks left to go. Ok, so funny little note, I thought I was big (at least I feel that way) but according to everyone I meet or see, including the very opinionated nail lady, there is NO way I look over 8 months pregnant. In fact she laughed and told me no way, I had to be 6. I replied, "no I'm pretty sure I am 8." she said, "oh, must be a boy" nope wrong again. People at the reunion also kept making comments. Anyway, made a feel pretty good I guess! Let you know how class goes, it should be interesting with Carl there! haha


1 comment:

  1. I want to see some cute belly pics!! Thursday is the big day for me and I can hardly wait!! I have been miserable with this little one! Not some much feeling huge and pregnant, but horrible cramping contractions the past month.

    ReplyDelete