Sunday, May 10, 2009

Appreciated...YES!!!

This past week was very busy at school, it was teacher appreciation week, Mother's day, and my school faculty shower (see above post for more). My class did such a wonderful job of making me feel appreciated and loved this week, that I just wanted to share it with all of you. I have an awesome room mom who went out of her way to help the kids put it all together. The first day they all brought in a flower and she took all these random flowers and put them together to make this beautiful arrangement!! I couldn't believe it, it was gorgeous! Just like my class, many different things come together to make something so complete and harmonious!

The second day I got a nice sweet treat of chocolate covered strawberries and on the 3rd day they all brought in a book to make this great basket to add to my growing library! YEAH!!

And if I didn't think all this and lunch on Thursday was enough...on Friday at my mother's day breakfast, they all came together and gave me a class shower!! I got so many wonderful things!!! Sorry no pictures, it was kind of crazy! I now know what it feels like to be at a kids birthday party! They all can't wait for you to open their gift, and then to make sure you have no problems, they even help you open it!! haha! It was sooo much fun, and the kids were really excited to see all her stuff! They truly went above and beyond!!! I, I mean WE, are so very blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment