Monday, January 11, 2010

This is what happens when Daddy dresses you

So on most days, I lay out Presley's clothes, including socks so that Carl has no problems dressing her or making sure she is not wearing Thanksgiving socks in January. Well the other morning I woke up REALLY late, like 6:50 so I told Carl what I planned on dressing her in (remember is was only 30 degrees on Friday) and where to find it. He said he understood and no problem! Well this is what I found when I picked her up! He brought her to Mitzi's in her PJ's and this in her bag...blue pants onesie thin and almost capris, one pair of black pants, and her camo/pink cowboy boots, and the cap she came home from the hospital in with moons and stars on it! I was a little confused when I picked her up! haha well at least they stayed in that day and even played upstairs where it was warmer. My poor baby was cold! check out the pic!

"what was he thinking mom?"
now you might think the black pants didn't look bad but there was no top with them, he thought you could put them over the pants suit! LOL
When I asked him he said he looked everywhere for the clothes I was talking about, when I told him they were laundry basket of clean clothes waiting to be put up he was like "Ohhhhh!! did you say that?" "YES!!!" listening skills are not always his strong point! haha thought it was too funny, one day she will be old enough to tell him better

No comments:

Post a Comment