Tuesday, January 5, 2010

9 years!

Well, right now I am wishing I had a scanner so I could post a picture of the day Carl and I got married. Today is our 9 year anniversary! I can't believe it, time is passing so quickly. We were such babies when we met, fell in love, got married, and started our journey together. I realize how young we were when I look back at the pictures. I pull out the album every year. Carl had just turned 20 and I was 19. We started off in Hawaii and have had many journeys since then. I know that in the scope of our lives together 9 years is really just a ripple, but we have already been through so much and have essentially grown up together. This year we began a whole new journey, parenthood. It is by far the toughest but most rewarding! I am truly blessed to have Carl in my life. He is such a strong, constant, stable, and safe person to have by my side. I never have to worry and know that he is always there for me to lean on. He is a wonderful husband and a awesome father! I love him with all my heart and can't wait to see what the future holds for our lives. Again sorry no pictures our wedding was pre digital days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment