Monday, February 8, 2010

Random cuteness and a little sarcasm

So instead of trying to catch up on a months worth of blogging I thought I would just pick some of my favorite recent pics and share those. My girl is sooooo busy!! She is constantly on the move and wants to be constantly active and entertained. She is pretty much crawling. She has perfected her daddy's technique of low crawling all she needs is a set of cami's and some war paint! haha Also hence most pictures now you see something in her mouth. After much crabbiness we have now cut two bottom teeth. ahhhh, sweet relief...well temporarily before we start working on the others. She is also really into eating now. She is taking more in everyday and definitely likes her fruits more than veggies! Sometimes you can't shovel it in fast enough! enjoy the pics!

she loves this soft book! It must taste really good :) also loving her cute new hat! thanks Grammy!!
aren't these the most beautiful bright eyes you've ever seen!?! Pleeeease stay blue!!

playing around! she is too funny and gets so tickled at the simplest things


"help! I'm stuck! this is where the sarcasm comes in...can you believe this look. I was apparently interrupting what she was watching on the tv!




now this just looks down right mischievous...but I can't resist this face! It's just too cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment