Saturday, April 3, 2010

9 month stats

I look P to the doctor on Friday for her 9 month appointment! I can't believe it has been 9 months and the next time we go it will be for her year appointment!! Sometimes I wish I could just stop time and savor it a little more. Everything was well and my little active monkey is doing great and ahead of the schedule as far as language and movement go...who would have thought! :)

stats:
height - 28 3/4 inch (92%)
weight - 17 lbs (41%)
head - 17 1//4 in (53%)

She is still on the track to be tall and thin. Her weight percentile has gone up but she is still on the smaller side, which makes it hard to keep her from crawling out of her pants! haha

yes, he thinks she will be keeping the blue eyes! yay!! aren't they gorgeous!!
we are now crawling and pulling up on EVERYTHING!! she is getting more daring everyday and won't be long until she is running!

love this expression, she just makes us both laugh! she is exploring Molly more but loves to play with her, and Molly is so good around her!


I use to do this same thing with baby food lids. I think she is working hard on her top two teeth because she is chewing and pulling on everything.



my pretty girl


along with eating more food, she is becoming more challenging to feed because she wants her hands in it and it is getting a lot more messy. Which her father has a hard time handling! haha but this is what happens when you put vanilla pudding in your hair! at least she is happy! We just hose her off after she eats now :)
I am saving all of my Easter pics until after tomorrow, so I will post those soon. be sure to scroll down for lots more post. I will try to be a better updater this next month!





No comments:

Post a Comment