Monday, April 5, 2010

Presley's first Easter

I didn't have very high expectations for Presley's interaction with this Easter, but she really surprised me and loved grabbing the eggs and shaking them around. This is a big post about all of our Easter festivities minus her perfect (yes I am bragging) picture with the Easter bunny...she actually started posing (she is such a mess!) Since we were gone last week camping we missed the Easter egg hunt at the church. On Wednesday the MOMS club was having an egg hunt in the morning. I could not take off for the morning but I was able to have my class covered and run up to the park for a few minutes and enjoy that time with her. It was so nice to be able to be there with her.

Practicing what to do with the eggs

"that doesn't look so hard, I think I can do that mom"

hunting eggs with my little Easter Bunny


chewing on mommy's of course



ahhhhh soooo excited!!! haha


playing on the playground
On Saturday we walked down to our neighborhood park to see the Easter Bunny and check out their festivities but by the time we got there they were almost done so we visited the petting zoo and the Easter Bunny and headed home. sorry no pics of that, they didn't load for some reason.

On Sunday, the Easter bunny left Presley a basket with a book, rattle toy, cherrio filled eggs, and a new swimming pool! Then we headed off to church and to my mom and dad's house after for more egg fun! Over all it was a nice and relaxing Easter and I just enjoyed spending time with my wonderful family.




checking out her goodies, (dad couldn't resist the ears again)


WOW! what do you mean there is stuff in these??



attempt at a family pic...glad someone is super excited :)


Funny story about Easter egg hiding. I asked Carl to go lay the eggs out for Presley to get. I was just going to put them on the sidewalk or grass for her to crawl up to and get, but when I looked out I only saw one. when I asked Carl, he said he hid them like I asked. When I say hid, I mean HID like hard for even me to find. On the fence, in the grill, behind plants, in the tree. I just started laughing!! I told him a little to early for that tricky of hiding, but maybe in a few more years! haha. It took me a few minutes to find them and lay them on the grass. I guess we all got to go on an egg hunt after all!

my beautiful girl! Warning, there were too many beautiful pics to choose from so I just put alot! :)

helping her find her eggs


my big girl walking with Daddy



she looks like she is really thinking about it


precious!!


I just LOVE this girl and absolutely love this face!! I think we are going to have to lock her up sooner than we thought, I see lots of boys knocking at our door!! ugh!















1 comment:

  1. You're too funny! She is beautiful, but please tell Carl not to hurt my boys. It's not their fault if they can't resist her charms! :)

    ReplyDelete