Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Carl!!

Not only were we crazy busy with Christmas and all of its festivities each year Carl's Birthday and our Anniversary shortly follow. Yesterday was Carl's 29th B-day! I can't believe that I celebrated his 18th Birthday with him and now 11 yrs. later I am still celebrating! I am married to a wonderful man and great father!! Being so close to Christmas and New Years I always try to do a little something for him so he doesn't feel left out or forgotten. Yesterday Presley and I got him a balloon and his favorite choc. chip muffin from HEB and took it to him at work. Presley even made him a card (sorry no pic) and the whole family took him out to eat, his choice, Lubys?? not sure why :) Later at home I made him one of his favorite meals, spaghetti and meatballs and Josh came over and we opened presents and played the office DVD game. It was fun.

me and my sweetie...and yes, I broke out the party hats again ;)
Presley and Josh

Carl got two new DVDs and a pair of sunglasses that he had been wanting.


next year we will have to have a big blow out for his 30th!!
In other news Presley went for her 6 month appointment and everything is good but I will blog more about it later. I have done alot for one day. Also there are lots of new post below so please check them out.



1 comment: