Thursday, June 3, 2010

I want to be just like Daddy!!

Well if you haven't been around P lately then let me tell you how much of a Daddy's girl she is! It is Daddy or NOBODY!! not even me! haha When he walks in the room she gets so excited and leaps out of my arms or starts fussing just to get to him. It is cute, but I can't wait until I get that much excitement from her one day...everyone has assured me that day will come :) But, I have to agree he is pretty fun and special!!


They love to vacuum together! Everything is wonderful until...
they are done!! and the meltdown begins..to bad I did not get her throwing her hands up and putting her head down in true drama queen style ( I wonder where she got that??) :)

for those that think she never cries and is all smiles...I know it is pitiful but I couldn't resist!


Carl was working in the backyard one day and had his Kayaks down. Presley loved crawling in and out of it and playing inside it. I know Carl can't wait to take her out in his new canoe when she is a little bigger. I have a feeling she will like it just as much!



No comments:

Post a Comment