Thursday, June 3, 2010

my Molly and Me

This is a quick post but since I am using this blog to chronicle Presley's first year I wanted to remember Presley and her Molly. When we got the dog I was pregnant and everyone thought we were crazy!! But, actually it has been the best thing! Molly is very attached to Presley (and Carl) that she has to be everywhere P is. Molly is so good with her. It doesn't matter if she is playing rough with Carl, as soon as she gets around Presley she freezes. She lets her grab and pull, and climb all over her with out even flinching. I have a feeling that they are going to be the best of friends as they grow up. Carl and I use to tease that P's first words would be "no, Molly" but now we imagine things like "mommy, Molly just ate my ___!" She is very good at cleaning up around and in the high chair, and P is pretty sneaky about holding food out to the side so Molly can get it! haha

morning time
watching cartoons

everyone playing in Molly's house


No comments:

Post a Comment