Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dog Daze of Summer

All I can say is I LOVE summer!!! It has been so much fun to just get to be a mom and go and do things with Presley now that she is a little older and A LOT more active. Here are a few pictures of some things we have been doing.


playing dress up and learning to rock in her chair. Not sure what is up with the octopus in her mouth but she wouldn't drop it. I think she has been watching Molly a little too much!
For Father's Day I let her try her hand at finger painting...as you can tell she enjoyed!

We have been going to at least a couple of MOM's club events each week. They plan a lot of fun outings during the summer and I am glad that I get to experience them with Presley. We have been spending a lot of time in the water and at splash pads. She really likes the water and is pretty fearless!


trying to catch the water



Even though her and Grace are not together everyday during the summer, we still get to see her at least once a week, whether it is a MOM's club event or the library for story time. It is so cute, they get soooo excited when they see each other, and Presley just squeals when she sees both Mitzi and Grace! She will be so excited to spend her days with her again soon.

Checking out her new baby. We wanted to wait until her birthday, but decided to get her a push toy early in hopes to help her start walking. She has taken a couple of steps but would rather just hang on or crawl because she is so fast at it!


"Whoooo this is fun!!"

Her other new and favorite thing is playing in the tupperware cabinet. I wish mine were a little smaller so it wouldn't be such a chore to clean up 10 times a day, but oh well! She is having a blast and that is all that matters!


"hehehe, look what I can do!" she looks so mischievous!



see what I mean!
I have a lot more to post about so be on the look out...4th of July, Palm beach, and her 1st birthday!









1 comment: