Thursday, November 5, 2009

did you get the memo??

Each year the beloved thing we call daylight saving time comes along and we either jump forward (not a fan) or fall back. I'm pretty sure everyone, well at least me, loves to gain an hour of treasured sleep. It's like a little gift from the world and you go to bed and magically get another hour and wake up a little more refreshed. Well, I don't think babies get the memo or cherish that extra hr. like we do! In fact, mine in particular has taken it away from me and caused me to loose even more! haha Just when we thought we were making progress toward full nights sleep or at least till 5 am where I could get up feed her and start getting ready for work. But now it is more like between 3-4 every night! which to her is still 5! We have even tried giving her what we call the formula milkshake to help keep her little belly fuller longer, and nope doesn't help. Whoever said cereal and formula at night help them suddenly sleep longer was wrong! Oh well, hopefully she will eventually catch on to the new time...let's hope soon since I will be going back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment