Tuesday, November 3, 2009

flying high

I can never remember going to the airshow, but for the past 3 years I have watched a lot of it go on over our house. This year since the weather was nice and the Hamiltons were going, we decided to let Presley spend a lazy afternoon with the Grandparents and off we went. It was neat! Lots to look at and the jets were awesome!!! They always give me chills (that is the coolest job on the planet!) Anyway, for the price I think we decided we will all go set up some lawn chairs in a field somewhere and see the exact same thing for free :)


blue angels whizzing by

they did some pretty cool tricks, and lots of chicken that made you cringe ever time!


Carl's favorite jet an A-10 Thunderbolt



The wonderful Hamiliton family


Ms. Rachel and me waiting in line to go through the hurricane hunting plane


Carl and Rachel sitting in the plane...I think Carl has been in these seats more times than he would like :)






No comments:

Post a Comment