Monday, November 30, 2009

So much to be Thankful for

Wow how things have changed in a year! I went from being sick at the sight and smell of Turkey during my first Trimester of Pregnancy to this beautiful smiling face that brightens my life! My how God has blessed us this year. We had so much to be Thankful for and to celebrate as we enjoy all of these milestones called baby's first. Thanksgiving was fun, I only got pictures of P...sorry :) We went to mom and dads and had our new youth minister and his wife (Steve and Lynn) over for dinner since they were far away from their family in Oregon. Here are some pics

"What was that mom?? don't play with the china?"
"but watch...I can help too!"

our beautiful table

Presley's Thanksgiving...cereal and bananas and sweet potatoes. Even though the dr. doesn't want us giving her solids till she is 6 mths. we thought we would make an exception for the special occasion. she slept through dinner so had hers later. This is only her 2nd taste of food so she wasn't sure at first! It was too funny! I was rolling


"mmmm, hey this stuff isn't so bad!"


bib after! yuck!





No comments:

Post a Comment