Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girls weekend



This weekend was opening of deer season, and as usual we were manless! So, as the boys headed to lease, mom came over for some fun...and to help me (I'm definitely not cut out to be a single mom) We shopped till we dropped on Saturday and just spent quality time playing with Presley. We usually give her a bubble bath, but Friday we decided just to put water and a little soap and add her rubber ducky. She loved it!! She just splashed and laughed! At one point she propped her arm up and was just hanging out...it was sooo cute! I snapped the pic above and her face just cracked me up!

Presley has been getting really close to rolling over but she always gets caught on her shoulder. Well Friday night she did it and I caught it on video for Carl to see since he was away.

Well tomorrow it is back to work! Time is finally up! :( Thanks to you all for your words of encouragement, it is going to be a hard week, but we will get through it and start making a routine. But, I will let you all know how it goes. Off to bed again...I already tried to go to sleep, but go figure, I couldn't so figured I would blog really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment