Sunday, March 7, 2010

Auburg Family Fun Day

Well, the last time we officially had one of these days, Carl ended up in the hospital with a broken nose, and Jennifer still didn't know how to surf! haha that was a long time ago, but this day was beautiful and so fun, and no hospitals involved! Most of all because I got to spend it with my wonderful husband and sweet baby girl! We decided to take Presley to her first zoo trip. The key is going early! It wasn't too crowded yet and the cooler weather made the animals all be out roaming or lounging around. On a side note Carl and I had a very "parenty" moment when we got into the parking lot. As we pulled in we realized that the criteria for going to the zoo that day was a stroller and lots of baby gear! Everywhere we looked people were unloading strollers, strapping kids in, etc. We suddenly realized and it became very clear, that we too belonged in that club! I know, we have been parents now for 8 months and yes, we realize we're parents, but sometimes it just hits you! Anyway, we had a great day and took lots of pics The meerkats were running everywhere...P would just watch them go back and forth!
the Jaguar, I think, they were very active, except one had a hurt foot

I think these guys look so goofy!


the zoo keeper was out talking about the giraffes and was feeding them so they were walking back in forth. They are so huge, but we liked looking at them.


I was trying to show her something, but she has this confused look on her face!


just chillin


"ooooh big kitty, nice kitty!"


they just got finished feeding this one, and I think he wanted more...kinda like another cat I know! lol


one happy little family


Presley and mommy



taking a break in the park...she worked up quite an appetite



I just love these two pictures. she was in such a happy mood, despite how tired she was! we sat her down to see what she would do and snap a shot and they turned out so cute!



my sweet precious baby girl is getting so big!













1 comment:

  1. Ok, I LOVE that Presley is all decked out to go to the ZOO!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete