Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break Fun

Spring Break was the most fun, refreshing, and quickest week ever! I had a blast just being with my girl and hanging out. We made the most of our week though. We started on Monday with Breakfast with the girls in Sugarland and then a visit to the Livestock show. Of course Presley had a good time watching everyone and shopping!

"hello Mr. Pig" every time she saw an animal she would "spit" at them...that is her new thing!
us in the WAY overcrowded petting zoo!

guess we wore her out. funny story...Paula and I were making the trek back to the car just talking and usually when we pass people they smile and say things like "oh she is so cute, or how pretty, or isn't she so precious" but as we were walking I start hearing people say, "oh poor thing!" and I am like what?? so we both look over and this is what we saw. just passed right out!! It was too funny!
Wednesday was St. Patrick's Day and of course I had to break out the McCutie shirt! and yes I know... the bow is HUGE! In fact this pic makes it look small! haha It was my first attempt at making a bow. Guess I didn't judge my sizing very well. It looked small enough to me when I was making it!



That evening Grammy came over to stay with P so Carl and I could go to the rodeo and see Gary Allen with our friends Amy and Ryan. We had a lot of fun!



We had a special reunion play date that I will blog about next time with lots of pics. and then just hung out the rest of the time. We even attempted going to the gym. We went everyday but I am still not sold on that kids club, it is a little sketchy! We finished our week/weekend with a little spring cleaning, cleaning out closets, that is...in my closet that can take days :) but of course I couldn't do it with out a little help!

loving the scarf

Where is Presley?

oh there she is! dressed for all seasons!







No comments:

Post a Comment