Wednesday, March 31, 2010

old friends are the best friends

Ok I know, I have been a bad blogger again. so looks like your going to get a months worth of updates all at once! :) During spring break we had a play group reunion. Our friends Beau and Erica and their kids Elijah and Sadie came into town. For those that don't know Beau use to be our youth and family minister at our church and their were a bunch of us couples who would get together once a month for game nights or different outings, and now we all get together for our kids playdates. Wow what a couple of years can do. It was so nice to see almost everyone, catch up, and watch the kids have fun. We had 8 kids under 3 in one room, talk about noisy!

"here Presley, let me show you how it's done"
"ok, that's not so hard...now it's my turn"

Maddy and Giana

I love how Gianna's hand is resting on Grayson's back and it looks like they are listening to Presley


"good baby"


Sadie and Presley were trying to escape the madness! haha just kidding, but they did like looking out the window


my child's facial expressions crack me up!


our attempt at a group pic, cut us some slack...getting that many kids to look in one direction and cooperate is near impossible!
more about spring break week below
I will blog about Easter and P's 9 month check up soon! I promise!






3 comments:

  1. I want to know who the eighth child is? Are you trying to say I'm immature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to tell us something? 8 kids? And they were under the age of 4 (Elijah's 3 1/2). Don't you LOVE people who just correct you all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! I just caught that sorry!! don't know where the 8th one came from, there were so many they just seemed to multiply! ha! guess that is what I get for blogging when exhausted

    ReplyDelete