Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday Surprise!!

It's been awhile and I am catching up on my blogs. A couple of weeks ago, Mom, Presley, and I got on a plane (very early) and headed toward Lubbock. It was my Granner's 80th birthday and since we were all together for Christmas she didn't want to make a big deal of it so soon after. My mom had been planning to fly up and surprise her for quite awhile. Presley and I decided to tag a long. So we rented a car and drove another hour and a half to Snyder to surprise her at lunch! It was soooo much fun!! She had absolutely NO idea we were coming. My aunt and my Granner's best friend Barbara had be "lying" to her and when we walked in to the restaurant she almost fell out of her chair! We meant to get a picture of the actual surprise but got caught up in the moment and all the stuff, baby, flowers, etc that we didn't get one. We all had the best time and got to spend time just us girls. I enjoyed the long weekend and the unstressful atmosphere, and just spending time with some of my favorite people. I am sure it will be a birthday she will never forget!

my big girl on the plane...she did so good, especially during the layover. But, having help always helps! thanks Grammy!!
just passing the time

me, Granner, Aunt Teresa, Brandee, Mom, and P. We went down to the square and had some lunch and did some shopping. Gotta love that West Texas wind!!


not sure if you can tell but she is showing you her two new teeth :)



hanging out with her cousin Brandee

She is always pulling up now...she loves to stand up

4 generations. Great Granner, me, P, and Grammy!
We definitely need to make more spontaneous trips like that more often!













No comments:

Post a Comment