Sunday, April 26, 2009

1st baby shower

I had my first baby shower on Saturday, with our Sugarland friends and family. They are such a fun group of ladies that have really become special to Carl and I. He is the only boy "cabana boy/daddy" they call him that they let be around! The wonderful Mary was my host and she also throws a fabulous party! We had a wonderful brunch with quiche, fruit, salad, and mimosa's (mine virgin of course). They all gave me such beautiful and wonderful things, including her very first set of pearls (bracelet that is) they are SO tiny! We had such a great time!


My wonderful hostesses Mary and Paula
Mary's baby girl pink tree, she thinks of everything!! It was sooo cute!

gift table with the tree


the beautiful table, we all sat at the "long table" at Mary's instead of the ever famous kitchen!



the yummy strawberry ricotta cake from Amici's ohhh sooo yummy!


Presley's first set of pearls, no girl can be without them!


Some of the guest chatting and having a good time

Scroll down for a post and pics about her room.



1 comment: