Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Really???

So due to this whole swine flu thing, we are reminding the kids about good handwashing skills and how not to spread germs...."be germ busters, not spreaders!" I know, I know but it's Kindergarten. Anyway, right after my big speech and discussion with the kids we are walking down the hall to PE. We have been working on staying in the line and not touching the wall. Everyone was doing a pretty good job, except as I look back I see one boy in particular walking down the hall running his cheek along the wall with his tongue out!!! SERIOUSLY!! I just shook my head and said a little prayer for the poor kid! and one for myself, cause if Swine flu makes it to Friendswood my class will be the first to have it! haha

1 comment:

  1. Look at the stats.

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/28/regular.flu/

    More people statistically die from the "regular" flu each year and daily than anyone has ever died from swine flu. The Swine flu is just a hyped up media thing like Obama is. DO NOT PANIC.

    However, I do suggest closing a few doors to Mexico to stop the virus and illegal aliens (aka criminals) from draining our country's resources including the educational cost for their anchor babies. Which is about 7.4 billion for K-12th grade education.

    Condsider this.

    ReplyDelete