Thursday, July 2, 2009

An almost finished room...

Well, still haven't got the bedding yet!! Yes, needless to say, I am a little more than irritated seeing that 12weeks took more like 18 weeks! She assures me that it is being shipped tomorrow but I still don't know if she is going to honor my request to overnight it for free. I have been so nice about the whole thing and when I ask for one thing, she hasn't responded to me...sometimes I think I am just too nice and don't want to rock the boat when I should. This whole thing has really bothered me because we are about to have her and I just wanted to enjoy her room, completed room, for just one day, but oh well, not possible. But, man I tell you those nesting instincts are strong and can make you a little crazy especially when you can't complete your nest!! haha So here it is so far minus bedding, pillow, curtains, and toy bag. Oh yeah we also haven't put up her name or painted the saying on the wall that we want..."Our Sweet P.E.A" get it, cute huh??
super cute bow holder I got from shower on Sunday!
just hung bookshelves don't have them full yet, also name will go above window

changing table/dresser...I wanted a chandelier so bad, but thought these lanterns hanging turned out to be really cute and much less hassle and price!


tall dresser with princess stuff (tutu, socks, pearls, and piggy bank) she has already started collecting them. I thought it would be cute to collect these different kind of piggy banks, maybe it will teach her to save her money and not spend it like her mommy!! She has a princess one, a UT one, and a little one with flowers.
her bed

Her special bookcase, with her dress we plan on bringing her home in, 1st bible, and my music box from when I was a baby.
When everything gets here I will post officially completed room photos, but until then...









1 comment:

  1. I know you want to bring her home in that dress, but its going to be about 5 sizes too big. Just a guess I could be wrong. Room looks great! Just please get her here before I leave so I can see her once before she gets too big.
    Erica

    ReplyDelete