Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Molly's scare

Last night Molly started having accidents in the house like she couldn't hold her urine, and then we noticed blood so we called the vet today to make an appointment. Judging by the last few times we went to the vet, I decided for the safety of my child and my sanity, Carl needed to come along. We were there forever (they were busy) and she basically has a doggie UTI. So $125 later we get a tray to get a urine sample and some antibiotics...I wish dogs could just tell you whats wrong. After we decided to go the park, Molly was told she needed to shed a few pounds and get a little more exercise...don't we all!! :) We snapped a few shots while at our first family park outing. We will see what tomorrow's adventures bring.


Our attempt at a family photo...I think she had enough pics by this point
Carl loves when she puts her hands on her face

I was cracking up because she kept putting those arms in the air :)
scroll down for another new post


No comments:

Post a Comment