Monday, July 13, 2009

Presley's 1st week at home

So I have been trying to write this blog or any blog for the past few days, but just seem to be a little occupied! :) Needless to say we have made it through the first week and even with help and a pretty good baby, it is still exhausting!! I'm not quite sure I knew what I was getting myselft into here, but have been assured multiple times that it does get better! Anyway, we brought her home on Wednesday and my mom stayed until Saturday morning. That was a great help! I was terrified when she left, but we are doing good. She is not a fussy baby, but definitely a wiggley, fidgity baby when she is not content. I am learning to let her cry...that is hard!! We go to the pediatrician today, so I will let you all know what he says. Here are some pictures starting with when we brought her home and her one week picture.



Mommy and my pretty little girl
caught one with out the pacifier

When we got home...she looks like a snow princess with those mittens on, but we couldn't keep her from scratching her face.


Toby checking her out! This was too funny!! He would strectch up and sniff her and pat a her a minute and when she would move he would jump and run away...he hasn't gotten near her since.


giving her her first bath, with the help of mom of course! :)

too sweet, daddy and Presley taking a nap

I just thought this one was too cute!! Her face and little hand gesture


Erica this one is for you...every girl has to accessorize, even if they are a little big and keep falling in her face! lol



Her one week old picture


My dad made this cradle for her and generations to come! It turned out awesome!!! and she loves to sleep in it. thanks dad your the best!!








1 comment:

  1. She looks beautiful, Jen! Hang in there... things do get easier! :)

    ReplyDelete