Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Tonight was Presley's first Halloween and we went to the church for the carnival and trunk or treat. We had a good time, but it got really cold when the sun went down! I had so many good ideas for theme costumes for all of us this year, but I will have to save them for another year. I am glad I went simple (and cheap!) this year because my little sweet pea wanted nothing to do with her costume after about 5 min! She did so well in it before at the Friendswood Halloween in the Park and around the house, but I guess she just had enough. I was glad I snapped some pictures before she started crying! I can't wait for next year, my ideas are even cuter and involve my husband in tights!! :) hehe mama pea, baby pea, and daddy pea
trying to put it back on...you can't see her face, but she is holding her head back looking at that thing like NO WAY!!

"mom I'm staying with Grammy, she won't make me wear that silly thing!" glad I decided to dye her onesie with our shirts just in case she took off the costume.


with Grammy and Pawpaw...I mean Paul Bunyon and Babe the Blue Ox! (cute idea, they really made people think about what they were)



trunk or treating. I had to put the costume on just over her legs because it was so cold. I think she just didn't like it going over her head


our car, do you think the pink bouncer sticks out a little?



I was waiting for him to jumo up and scare people at any minute


Cindy and Bill (aka Nathan)


Greeeeease Lighting! so funny!! It took me about 10 minutes to figure out that that was John. the dark hair really threw me!
We had a great time, next year will be even more fun chasing Presley around. Hope you all had a great halloween








No comments:

Post a Comment