Sunday, December 6, 2009

Festival of Lights

Last week we all went down to Galveston to see the festival of lights. We had heard that is was really neat and Presley loves to look at things that sparkle and are bright, so we figured we would all have a good time. It was really neat and a lot longer than I thought, but P did great! It wasn't too cold just windy.

She looks so cranky...haha I think I just caught her with the flash in the dark. trust me she had a good time!
family photo in the nutcracker section

loved this part, it reminded me of the movie Babes in Toyland that I loved when I was a kid. It was magical can't wait till she is a little older to really enjoy it.


She was very interested in the sparkly garland!


the fam minus mom

she almost made it to the end!





No comments:

Post a Comment