Friday, March 16, 2012

Mutton Bustin!!!

One of my favorite parts of the rodeo each year is Mutton Bustin. I have always said I want Presley to do it when she gets to be 5 because it is so cute and funny and I just love it!! Well one of my sweet students this year informed me that he was going to be doing Mutton Bustin at the rodeo this year. I was a little skeptical at first, as I am with most Kindergarteners stories! Lol but I talked to his mom and sure enough he was so they offered to get us tickets to come and support him! I was so super excited!! We had so much fun and I was definitely the proud teacher!! :) 

Jack all geared up and ready to go!! 

getting ready to go...we had great seats to view it

 It all goes so fast! They really whip those kids in and out of there! He didn't stay on very long but said the sheep stepped on his leg so he felt proud that he had little battle wound! lol
 My handsome cowboy and Mutton Bustin survivor! He said man those things have more fur than you would think!! and they kinda stink too!! haha
Me and Jack. The only problem with this rodeo night was the performance at the end. It was Enrique Iglasis that night...needless to stay we all weren't too excited about that. We stayed for two songs and then decided it was time to go. Which I heard was a good thing because the crowd got pretty rowdy.

1 comment:

  1. Love it...thanks for the sweet post!

    April
    (Mother of the Mutton Buster)
    www.pinterestingthings.com
    www.themonogramminglady.com

    ReplyDelete