Thursday, August 6, 2009

What an exciting month

Well I wanted to get this out on the 6th her official one month birthday, but obviously didn't happen. I can't believe our little sweet pea is already over a month old!! Everyone keeps telling me it goes fast and I am starting to figure that out real quick! Things are going great here and we are adjusting well. Thank you all for your thoughts, visits, and gifts, we are really enjoying our new baby girl. She goes to the new pediatrician Dr. Quillin in a little over a week and I am excited to see how she has grown! She is starting to be a lot more alert and even had her first smile last night! She loves PK's voice and was just smiling at her, I wish I could have gotten a picture but didn't have the camera. I am on a mission though to get one of her smiling. As I am writing this she is just squaking and talking to me, it is too funny! She had her first overnight sleepover at Grammy's last Friday night, Carl and I saw a movie and got some much needed sleep! I think Grammy would prefer her to live at her house and me visit when I could!! haha She also just got back from her first trip out of town and her first flight (see blog above for more). She did great! We have definitely haven't been sitting around because Mommy can't stand to sit around the house so every day we get out and do something. We like to walk around the mall (she is quite the little shopper...who'd a thought!) or go have lunch dates with friends. We have even joined the local MOMS club and are getting involved in thier activities. School is about to start which means my maternity leave and countdown officially begin. I am going to inservice this Thurs and Fri, but can take pumpkin with me, so that should be fun! Here are some pics that I thought you might like. More to come!


striking a pose...still got those hands over her head

hmmm...looks like she is plotting something good! lol


she is not a big fan of the bows :( this is where they usually end up when she has had enough of them!


my sleeping angel


so dramatic


hello blue eyes


this is where she hangs out at PK's house...in the coffee table


this was her first real bath...loved the face and couldn't resist, she will hate me for this one day!! haha








No comments:

Post a Comment