Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My growing girl

We went to the doctor today. We changed pediatricians to one that is closer to us. He usually sees them at 8 weeks but since she hadn't been seen since 1 week they saw her a little early. We liked the office and the doctor and she is doing great. She has grown 2 inches and gained about 2 1/2 lbs. Her weight is now 9 lbs. 8 oz. and 22 inches. She is 6oth percentile for height and 30th for weight. So far like her daddy long and skinny! He said she was healthy and actually kind of heavy for a breastfed baby. He gave us some tips on scheduling her better and trying to get her to start sleeping through the night, so we will see if it works. As long as I don't hold her she is perfectly on schedule. But, when I do she wants to eat all the time...little piglet!! She also got 3 shots today. Carl held her this time! The worst part was before she got them she was peacefully sleeping, smile on her face and little dream nosies and then BAM! the shots and WHAAAA!!! what a way to wake up! I told the nurse she is glad she didn't bring out the pouty lip because it is killer, gets me everytime! She has done well today. I gave her tylonol and she has slept a lot, almost all day! Poor baby its tough being an infant!

I finally caught her smiling...she loves to be talked to and just smiles and coo's at you. I love it!
battle wounds! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment