Thursday, August 27, 2009

stuff, stuff, and more stuff

Sorry, no pictures in this one, but scroll down for others. Just a few things I wanted to tell you all. For starters Tuesday Carl came home with a "surprise" now I was thinking it was something for me, or maybe Presley, but it was a new truck! A work truck that is, but it is brand spankin new, and has some really cool features. I know what you are thinking two new cars in one week! Yep! The neighbors probably think we hit the lottery. I am a little jealous though...his does everything mine doesn't and it has that new car smell! He liked his other truck and was hoping that he got to keep it, but this is his first new one and he really likes it.

Next, my grandmother is coming in October for a week and since we turned our extra bedroom into Presley's room we don't have anywhere for her to sleep. I was thinking about putting a day bed in the stamp/computer room and then I had a brilliant idea...I went to Ikea and that tends to happen. I thought a sofa bed (futon type) would be really cool. I decided to sell Carl on the idea by telling him P and I were planning a suprise for him...a man room. He informed me that a "man room" could not contain stamps!! Whatever, I am trying here...it's called give and take! haha All I have to do is tell him how much football he could watch and video games he could play in peace and I'm sure I will have him sold, stamps and all.

This leads me to the stuff part. My mom was planning a garage sale this weekend, which is turning out to be at my house and somehow I have managed to come up with quite a bit of stuff! I just had a garage sale in April! How is it that all of these new found things snuck up on me?? Oh well, hopefully we do well and I have cleaned out and reorganized some new stuff so that feels good!

I got Presley's photos and CD back and will post some of them this weekend. We are also deciding on announcements so we can finally send those out. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment