Friday, August 21, 2009

The Smith's Come to town

I know, I have been a bad blogger, so let me catch you up! Last weekend our dear friends the Smith's came down from Wichita Falls to visit us...well actually more like Presley! :) Their girls hadn't been to the beach since we all lived in Hawaii, so we decided to take them to the majestic beaches of Galveston, the next best thing to paradise right? haha They loved it! It was actually a nice day and the water was some shade of blue. It was also Presley's first trip to the beach, yes yes I know some of you think we are crazy!! But, don't worry, we keep her quite shaded the whole time, except to dip her feet in the rather warm water. In fact it was so warm I could have given her a nice bath and she would have loved it! We all had a great time and enjoyed our quick weekend visit! I tried to talk the girls into living with us and being my live in nannies, but they still have school...oh well! They adorded Presley and were so good with her. I know there are lots of pictures but I just couldn't pick a few.

the Smith's - Kaila, Linda, Scott, and Karly
getting ready for the beach...and NO I did not take her in the swim suit but I have been dying to try it on her and I thought it was too cute and funny! We all got a kick out of it!

Presley's new best friend! She was just talking Kaila's ear off!


enjoying so awesome SPOT burgers! yum

don't know why this is sideways...what we do for entertainment...dress my child up! girls are too fun! she seems to like it though! haha


her first dip in the water

Linda and I

Kaila making fun of short stuff! he lost his feet



Our beautiful family!!!

Linda got to give her her bath, she didn't cry like she does when I do it ;)! But she also gave her a mohawk curl that lasted the next day it was so cute!


after a long day of fun in the sun!











No comments:

Post a Comment