Thursday, September 3, 2009

my future supermodel

I am finally posting her newborn pictures! We ABSOLUTELY LOVE them!! They even brought tears to Carl's eyes. I definitaly have one photogenic child! :) We had them done by Melanie Ellsworth in Friendswood who works out of her home. I totally recommend her to everyone, and she is soooo resonable. Here are a few of our favorites but you can go to her website and view all of Presely's pictures. Also we are trying to get them ordered but you will all be receiving an announcement soon...I know it will be more than late, but better late than never.

If you go to www.melellphotography.com click on client proofing and enter password: Presley731 you can view all of the pictures




Love this one!! I made the bucket and thought it would be a cute pic











Absolute favorite!





























No comments:

Post a Comment