Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthdays now and then...

Okay so for those of you who know me well, I think Birthday's are a pretty big deal, especially mine! In fact so much so that I usually dedicate a whole month to myself :) ask other virgos they seem to do it too! haha Anyway, since having a child that notion seemed to fly right out the window along with many other things in my life. Not that I would trade it for anything else! So, this years birthday was simple and uneventful, in fact I almost forgot!! So I start my 28th year on a whole new adventure...motherhood, and I am loving it!! Wow what a difference a year makes. This year we went to lunch with Carl, Mom, and Dad and then to dinner with some friends. This weekend Carl and I are going to have a "date day" and just spend some time together while P gets some quality time with Grammy and Papaw. Maybe next year I will go back to celebrating the month...okay it might take a few more years :)

Carl got me a beautiful necklace from our friend Travis at Ben Bridge and mom and dad got me a flip video camera...tooo cool!!! you will be seeing video clips soon
Presley with the birthday girl. She is getting so strong and loves to stand up! p.s. check out the super cute sandals!!! gold gladiators :) I love them...we have matching pairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment