Wednesday, September 23, 2009

recent happenings

I know I have been a bad blogger. There is lots of catching up to do, so there are a couple more post below this one. It has been a pretty busy September and it doesn't seem like it should be almost over. November 9th is quickly approaching (the day I go back to work). But here are a few things that have been going on.

For some reason this picture got erase while writing so it will only post at the top it actually belongs at the bottom. oops :)


Debbie's birthday lunch. Presley's first lunch with the ladies so of course we had to put our party dress on (bow included) sorry, I didn't get close ups. We had a lot of fun and of course Presley served as party entertainment talking everyone's ear off! I have video but it wouldn't let me upload it.

My cousin Abby came down to visit, meet Presley, and have a combined lunch for our birthdays (they are a week apart) We had an awesome visit and of course she brought us lots of goodies as usual! Her son is 6 months old so she brings baby stuff she doesn't need anymore, its great! We will get to see her and the rest of the family in October when my grandmother visits, I can't wait!


It is football season and if you know Carl that mean UT EVERYTHING!! So of course it would not be complete with out Presley being in the spirit. Scott and Linda sent this onesie when we were first pregnant (our first baby gift) but it is 6-9 months so it was a little big, but oh well! I also found her some longhorn socks and a bow for next week. We went to Kay and Lenny's to watch the UT vs. Tech game Saturday. We had a lot of fun as you can see :) I think Kay was teaching her the fight song...or maybe apologizing for getting to exciting and yelling in front of her! haha






No comments:

Post a Comment