Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The new family workout plan

Well it is officially fall, and the weather actually feels like it! Today was beautiful and instead of going to the gym I told Carl I wanted us all to go to the park and walk and play with Molly. We loaded up the jogging stroller and everyone and headed out. Carl ran a little with the dog...he said she was out of shape and gave up pretty quick! Poor thing that is what having a baby will do to ya! As soon as I started pushing P she was out like a light for the whole 2 1/2 miles. After Carl threw the ball to Molly and I did some lunges, squats, and resistance with my favorite work out partner, sweet pea! Here are a few pics

" Please don't throw that ball to me again dad, I wiped!!"
She likes the carrier now that she can see out, and she weighs like 11lbs now so good little resistance.

time for a snack...we worked up quite a thirst with our workout :)

getting ready for bed (Nancy I threw this one in there for you!) check out the bunny slippers! I love them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment