Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Afflack!!!

I was so nice to be able to stay a few extra days in Snyder and visit with my Granner after the "big" family Christmas get together. She really enjoys spending time with Presley and we really enjoy spending quality time with her. It is nice to just relax! While there we took a walk down to the town park, it is just a few blocks from the house. My cousin Abby and I use to go down there every year and feed the ducks. Well they are not ducks anymore they are HUGE LOUD geese! They reminded me of that Afflack duck on the commercial. We braved the cold wind, check out P's super cute doggie hat, (makes me laugh everytime) and headed down to the park. I got the cutest video...Presley's face is priceless!!


haha these things are funny!


"whoa that one's getting a little close mom!"







No comments:

Post a Comment