Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Molly

Today is Molly's first birthday. It doesn't seem like we have had her almost a year! My how she has grown! I look back and remember how little she was (smaller than Toby) and now how big she is...like 70lbs! I know I will be, ok already am, thinking the same thing about my child. Anyways, we decided to celebrate her birthday with a family party and a special treat, cake! I know, I know, some of you may think we are crazy, but for you dog lovers out there, you understand...she is part of the family.

her first day home (2 months I think)


Her birthday cake! I was proud of myself it turned out really good. I found the recipe online, peanut butter, carrots, honey, flour, etc..smelled pretty good and cream cheese icing!


I even made her a little hat with dog stamps! haha



tasting her cake...yum! she didn't know what to think she ate the whole time with her tail between her legs like she was waiting to get in trouble! She knew she couldn't have gotten something this good without getting yelled at! lol


our party, Presley likes the party blowers


our other party guest...her favorite friend Josh






No comments:

Post a Comment