Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family photo session

We decided to go get pictures taken for Christmas cards and to mark Presley's 6 month mark...well she is only 5 months but close enough. My child is already a ham and posing for the camera. It made the guy at portrait innovations happy (and us too) because he didn't have to jump around like an idot to get her to look at the camera or smile. She smiles at everything!! They turned out really good and she is looking so grown up!! I can't believe it! Here are some of our favorites.

most of you will be getting a card with this one.
she loves to read

I love this one! but she looks so grown up...like she is a year old! However, she is just proped in the chair she can't sit up all by herself quite yet, but she is close

Her Father's child..."Santa, give me those cookies now!!"



my beautiful, sweet, happy girl!!

typicaly Presley :)

I made my first bow (on her onsie) I saw these in a boutique for $20 and figured I could make on for a lot cheaper! I was pretty proud of myself...I am going to keep practicing :)

my favorite present!!







No comments:

Post a Comment