Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby it's cold outside

So I know I have been a bad blogger...but I have an excuse, for those that don't know, I am officially a working mother! I have been back a school for three weeks. I went back two weeks before Thanksgiving, and those weeks came with a lot of stress, so interesting incidents, and sickness...including one really nasty case of pink eye! It was something new everyday and became almost comical! Last week was much better, so only two more weeks until Christmas break! I have to admit working and being a mom is SUPER exhausting and I have absolutely no time for anything, which is good for my pocket book! Presley is loving Mitzi's and is having so much fun playing (or watching) Grace everyday. We are so happy to have Mitzi and love that Presley is happy there. I don't have a hard time leaving her, it is wishing that I was having fun with them that is the hard part. A few notes on Presley, she is rolling all over the place and starting to inch around like she is trying to start crawling, it won't be long! We have also officially entered teething! She is gnawing on everything and hates the orajel and Tylenol, but it helps. She is also waking up more at night, not sure if that is due to teeth, but is making me very tired! We are gearing up for Christmas and all the craziness that is going on. I will try to keep up with this more...I think I am officially caught up so make sure you check out the other 4 blogs below. It has been really cold...so I am so glad we could put on our cold gear and our super cute boots! Here is my styling girl! she reminds me of those girls from the Gap commercial, tooo cute!!

wearing her personalized hat that Lindsay made her, she loves it! thanks Lindsay

once again it has snowed here. My kids at school went crazy!! We got nothing done Friday and we did get to go play in it. I got some pictures and was hoping it would still be snowing when I got P so I could get a pic of her in it, but nope! it stopped :( oh well maybe another year...


No comments:

Post a Comment