Sunday, December 13, 2009

Party Time

This weekend was a very busy one, filled with lots of parties! Presley had two, yes two babysitters this week. Tuesday we got tickets to the Sound of Music and went with my parents. It was really good considering I had never even seen the movie! I know, I know...anyway, Lindsay came over and watched her. So I guess it was her first official babysitter that wasn't family or Mitzi. Felt weird being the one coming home to the babysitter and not the babysitter anymore :) Friday night we had our school staff party at Kay's. Last night we had Christmas dinner at the church and we brought P to the babysitter this time. Little Lindsay, I say that only because I use to be her babysitter!! They had fun playing in the nursery. Today we had the Children's Christmas party complete with a hayride, crafts, and Santa! Here are some pics.
my happy girl in her cute Christmas dress
Sittin in Santa's lap...she did great as usual, no crying just smiles and some of Santa's beard to take with her!

Family hayride pic...well sort of hard to get all of us looking at once with so much going on!


Daddy and Presely


The Hamilton's, it was suppose to be 72 degrees but ended up being cold and windy so we bundled bug up with Rachel's jacket.

Brian has this thing about germs and even more baby spit! Presley is "sliming him!" oh he is just a big baby!! It is Precious Presley spit, I told him it was pure! haha

In other news, speaking of spit, my girl is in full teething mode and I think tonight they were really bothering her because she was really fussy and doing the pitiful cry, which she never does, so it must really hurt. She is not a fan of either Tylenol or orajel. She is spitting mad...literally, when I put it on her gums and makes the most horrible face. Personally it makes me roll with laughter! But tonight Carl was teaching her how to bite down on her vibrating berry teether, I think she would rather just have us hold it and push down then do it her self.

just another random pic I thought was cute, ok when is she not cute! :) but she has officially discovered she has feet and that they can go in her mouth! Especially during bath time and when she is wearing booties or socks with animals or faces on them. Forget bath toys she just needs feet! haha










No comments:

Post a Comment