Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday School

Usually Presley is about ready to eat right when we get to church and I feed her during class or she has just eaten and is sleeping, so she has not gotten a chance to go to her own class yet. I also wanted to wait till she was a little bigger and could sit well in the bumbo chair. Well, that day has come...my little girl is so strong and alert. Yesterday she was fed and awake and so we decided to take her to class. It was just her and Grant and Mrs. Dina said she loved it and did great! She laughed when the little bunny would hop up to her. I couldn't resist snapping a few pics. I have to admit, I almost starting crying!! I know its just Sunday School but it was a milestone. As I walked out a friend told me, "yeah, you'll be sending her off to college before you know it" Nooooo!! I'm not even going there yet! haha



watching the butterfly...she got her own bible for class too!

No comments:

Post a Comment