Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 months

Well yesterday our sweet baby girl was 3 months old!! I can't believe it, it is going by soooo fast! But we have been having a blast and enjoying every minute. I have exactly a month before I go back to work. I have mixed feelings about it, okay so I just really don't want to go, but know I have to. I just have so much fun staying with her and being with her everyday. But, I wanted to let you all know, we have finally found someone to watch her in Friendswood during the day. We have found someone really great, who I think is going to be wonderful. Her name is Mitzi and she has a 1 yr old daughter and use to be a full time nanny before moving to Texas. Her former employers had nothing but the most wonderful things to say and we feel very blessed to have found her, and she is very close to the school so that is even better. Alot is happening this month including my Granner coming to visit for a week so that will be nice for her to meet Presley and spend some time with us. We have an official dr appointment on the 26th but thought I would give you some rough 3 month stats. She is growing so fast!! According to my calculations she is about 24 in long and 12 lbs. so we will see later this month.


all smiles...I could just eat her up she is so cute!
she looks so grown up sitting in the chair

hanging out with daddy
I was trying to get her to stand up and take the picture...love the face :)


such a ham!!




No comments:

Post a Comment