Monday, October 5, 2009

rock-a-bye craddle

Presley has never slept in our room because she is too noisy! But, since she was born she has been sleeping in the craddle that my Dad made her in the living room. Well, she is getting bigger and is 3 months old tomorrow so we thought it was time for her to go to her "big girl" bed...her crib. I have been hesitating not just because it is one more thing that means she is growing up, but it is also the fact that my dad made it and it is so special! I wanted to get all the use out of it that I could. So last night we laid her down in her bed wide awake, turned on the mobile for the first time, kissed her goodnight, turned off the light and walked out. Sure enough after a few minutes of cooing and talking she was out like a light! I used her positioner because she is so use to the small space that I didn't want her wiggling all of the place and I am glad I did, because when I went in this morning she had moved around quite a bit even in that thing. So who knows where she would have ended up without it!


her 1st month when we got it
"ooooh...what's that thing spinning around? I like it!!"

"ok...see ya in the morning!"


No comments:

Post a Comment