Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere

Well, I have lots to blog about since my Granner has been here all week...so there will be more to come soon! We went to the MOM's club halloween party at the pumpkin patch today and we dressed our little pumpkin up in her cutest baby's first halloween clothes and took tons of pics in the pumpkins. She even got her own baby one :) She is just facinated by the colors red, yellow, and orange (her daddy will be proud of the orange, hehe) I have enjoyed so much having my Granner here this week and getting to share in some special times with her. I think she has loved meeting and getting to spend time with her 3rd great grandchild.

the three of us
toooo cute!!!

I love her smile!!

she was so fascinated with her feet that I could barely get her to look up at the camera...well they do have silly little pumpkin faces on them!


not sure about this face, but she is almost able to sit up on her own (hence Granner's hand in the pic)

me and my happy, beautiful, precious pumpkin!

her and Granner...now eating the hat she was wearing earlier.

"oooooh...what's that??"
"hey wait, let me have that back!"


"mmmm, just like I thought, yummy!!"
We have a very busy and fun weekend planned before Granner goes back. Tomorrow we are having my aunt and uncle and cousins come over to cook out and visit, we are going to try to go see the hot air balloons at nasa tomorrow evening, and then Sunday we are going to dress her up in her costume and head to the Friendswood Halloween in the Park...so I am sure there will be lots of pics to come.









No comments:

Post a Comment