Tuesday, October 13, 2009

out and about with mom's club

Since I only have a few more weeks before I have to go back to work I have been trying to take full advantage of all the mom's club activities. Plus it also helps that P is so much more alert and starting to interact with others. We went to story time at Aimee's this week and read "Where the Wild Things Are" and made crowns. So of course Presley made a Princess Presley crown...well with a little help :)
she looks so cute sitting at the table with the big kids
Aimee, Mitzi, and Kristen helping the kiddos

Presley admiring her work!

"really, mom??"


"you don't have to tell me twice whose Queen around here!"




Last Friday a cold front was headed our way and we were scheduled to have a park day...Aimee and I decided we would try it out at least for a little while. It was a bit windy, hence the crazy hair and squinty eyes, but we had fun. Here are a few pics. Grant eating a cupcake, after his first bite he had the funniest "frosting" mustache


Aimee and Grant sliding

me and Presley riding the bouncy tiger

me and my girl, I never get pictures of the two of us :)

Thursday my Grandmother comes into town for a week to finally meet Ms. P! I can't wait, we are going to have a lot of fun, and plenty to blog about for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment