Sunday, October 18, 2009

new faces and new friends

Thursday my grandmother came into town to visit her new great grandaughter. So we have four generations together! I had to take a picture of course. She will be here all week and next weekend so I am looking forward to our visit and time with family. It was also my Dad's birthday this weekend so Jeremy also came into town and we celebrated today. Here are some pics from our weekend. One quick note, I put some of these in here just because lately I have been catching the cutest expressions from Presley...she is proving to be quite a ham with a slight attitude! :)



(great) Granner, me, Grammy, and bug
we felt a cookie cake was most appropriate! yummmm!!

"hmmm, whose this crazy guy...I'm not so sure about him??"
1st time really meeting uncle Jeremy, well at least the first time he would hold her!


"okay, that's better, he's not so bad afterall!"


she looks a little chunky here! too cute. This is how we see her most of the time, either blowing bubbles or drooling everywhere!! It's like a mini faucet!
These are just some randoms that I thought were cute!

getting ready for bed with daddy!


"really your gonna leave me with this guy!" haha just kidding
cuddling with daddy in the morning. He was a little sleepy, he had been up late helping with the lockin at church.



Today I was feeding P in the cry room during church and Courtney brought Evie in, she is 5 weeks older than bug, and has way more hair (for those of you who thing Presley has a lot!) But as we walked out at the end of church the girls suddenly noticed each other and their eyes got big and they were suddenly very curious about the little person across from them. They were smiling and even reaching out to each other. Later, I caught both Grandpa's holding them and they were just staring at each other again and I had to snap a picture. Too cute! new friends!


"Oh you like my dress, thanks! I like yours too, where have you been shopping??"


holding hands!! soon they will be chatting each other up :)
I'll post more later after our week with Granner








No comments:

Post a Comment