Sunday, October 25, 2009

like mother's like daughter's

It is so interesting to see how our whole families dynamics have changed in just a few years. My cousin and I now have kids of our own (young kids) which makes our get togethers so much more lively and entertaining. But, I can't help but think how Abby and I use to love when we all got together and we would lock ourselves in the sewing room and play till we dropped! We had so much fun together and she was just a little bit older then me and just a little bit bossier :) she always knew how to do it and took charge. I loved those times and now I look at her little Morgan and see her and know that I will be looking at Presley soon and see a mirror image of myself and both our moms will sit back and just chuckle to themselves and Abby and I will be in BIG trouble!! This weekend we all got together at my parents since my Granner was in town and here a some pictures.

Abby and I
Us and our kiddos...it's hard getting everyone to pay attention let alone look at one camera! haha

Morgan saying "cheese!"


the weather was absolutely beautiful so we spent alot of time out on the patio



my Granner and all her great grandkids...again with the camera! It looks like P is much more interested in her toy!


loves being in Pawpaw's arms!

sorry it's flipped...Morgan thought Presley's swing was just right for her baby


give Miller a cup and a block and he's in business!


My other cousin Adam and his wife Courtney








No comments:

Post a Comment