Sunday, October 25, 2009

Haloween in the park

Tonight was Friendswood's Halloween in the Park and since I now have kids we get to do kid things...well somewhat. She was a little young, it was more trick or treating, but just getting to experience her first Halloween and that super cute costume was worth it! Everyone just loved her little pea outfit!! Next year we are going to be chasing her around which should prove to be even more fun!! awww family photo...we never get these
One more with Granner, I think she wore green on purpose :)
throwing bean bags in the pumpkin face, well sort of

I know I'm a terrible mom, the things we do for cuteness!! haha this just kept getting in her face. she would sit in our arms sucking on the top pea. she is going to hate me for this one day!



Grammy and Pawpaw with their sweet pea!
We have our church festival and trunk or treat this Saturday, so like any good mom I'm sure I will have pictures of that too! also scroll down I have been catching up on blogs so there are more below!




1 comment: